Friday 4 November 2011

Let the blogging begin...

To anybody out there reading this, welcome to my blog!



Here, I'll be posting news, articles and opinions related to games and technology. Freelance writing has always been a bit of a passion of mine, and now I'm finally taking it online. Hopefully this is the start of something great!


Don't be turned off my by name and page layout. I am a Zelda fan, and really can't wait to get my hands on the upcoming Skyward Sword (and that lovely Gold Wii Remote), but I will also make posts about other franchises, such as Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls, Call of Duty, nearly all things Nintendo, and much, much more.

I'll also be posting reviews of games and tech I manage to get my hands on for your convenience. I always try to give a fair and non-biased opinion of anything I review, and I intend for all upcoming reviews to be trustworthy for you, the readers. I will make a post when I am in the process of writing an in-depth review so you will know when to check back here for the final version.

Well, with that introduction out of the way, thanks for reading my first post here. I really hope you enjoy my future ones even more and that you'll keep visiting this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment